In July 28th, we swam in Johanna beach. MN has many rivers, and Johanna beach is one of them. It is small river but people often go there. I saw people who talked, taked a walk, swam... The water was little dirty, so I was shocked. I just talked with my friends on the beach. At night, Hiroyo came to my hose because her host family went out. My host mom has planned the dinner for her before the day. She has examined the recipi on the internet and her cooking book. We cooked chicken curry together ;)
I cut vegetables and Hiroyo also helped. My mom cooked chicken and stired curry. It smelled good, we excited the completion.We cooperated in cooking dinner! We ate two helpings of it. Jenny was so happy because she was waiting that another person came to our house. I have talked with Hiroyo until we went to bed. We laughed a lot and many Japanese words popped in our conversation lol I missed Japansese, so I was calm. Curry night was so fun!
[179 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment