I chose this book because in front page of this book, every one dancing and they look so happy. Black and white people are laughing and adding colorful illustration.
Mrs.Cassandra became 40 years old when the day of barbecue. Her family and relatives came to the party. Her husband, Colin was cooking, so others were disgusted by the couple. After that, I was surprised the funny accident.
After I read it, I thought doing something with family is important. Even step mother and step dad, they enjoyed party. Recently, some Japanese family doesn't eat three meals together. Children stay their room a lot; doing play games, using computer, studying or something. Then they have eat meals in their room. It's terrible problem between families. Communicating with mother, father and relatives form better relationship for children.
Reference: Strong, Jeremy. (2001). The barbecue. London: Pearson Education.
[160 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment