"Hanna shouted the magic words.! (Dickins, 2008, p.42)I read it because I want to know what is the magic porridge pot. On front page, an old woman stirs something and a girl looks the pot. I haven't read this book, so I enjoyed reading.
Hanna is poor, so she can't get enough foods. She always hungry. She met a magical old woman. She carried an empty pot and she told it's a magical pot. She taught the magic words for Hanna. When she shouted them, the porridge was filled a delicious meal. Can you believe it? After I read, I found stealing someone's stuff is not good.
If you do it, it causes bad things. On this book, a greedy boy stole her porridge stealthily. Can he remember the magic words? and can he ger a luxurious meals? If you want to the last, I recommend to read this book once.
Reference: Dickins, Rosie. (2008). The Magic Porridge Pot. London: Usborne.
[167 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment