[192 words]
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Korean Nabe ;)
In January 11th, I went to "Karakara shokudo" with Yuki and Yui. We don't meet each other except school, so I was looking forward to talking them. We chose "Karakara Korean course". I like spicy foods, so I tried it. First, we ate "Six kinds of root crops". Each vegetables were spicy, so they matched drinks. Next we ate "Choregi salad". Third, we ate "Buruduck". It was spicy chickens which were mixed hot sause. Gradually I felt how spicy it was. Yui gave up wating, but we recommended. After that we ate "Takkarubi Nabe". It was so delicious. We couldn't wait to wait to eat it. We drunk a lot. At last, a clerk put rice on its Nabe. The sause matched rice, so we tasted another tastes. Also we ate "Cuttle fish chizimi". Our talk was heating up, so we forgot eating sometimes. We couldn't stop laughing. We ate "Yuzu sherbet" on dessert, but we were stuffed. Then we moved coffee shop and we talked again. We had a great time and I was glad that we could talk our latest news. I wanted to talk them again!
Labels:
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment