[171 words]
Thursday, January 12, 2012
If you could fly anytime, when would you do it and where would you go?
I wanted to fly to foreign countries. Because There are a lot of places I've ever been. First, I wanted to go to Italy. My favorite foods is pasta and spaghetti. I know that Italy is well known to pasta. Especially, I like tomatoes and a lot of seafood in it. I wanted to eat many kinds of it. So, I imagine to eat it. I'll become very happy. I like to eat, but I don't like to cook. It's hard for me. Second, I wanted to go to France. There is famous of fashion. I want to see what clothes people are wearing and I want to buy many popular clothes. I want to enjoy shopping also. Last, I want to go to the ice hotel in Ice land. I hear that Ice hotel is very beautiful place. All rooms made of ice. I was very surprised. I knew that on TV. I thought I as enjoyable as one can. I hope go different countries someday.
Labels:
my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment